Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fourth of July weekend - Day 1

Anyone ready for the long 4th of July weekend? We are! The kids and I made it to my moms beach house (#happyoursbeachhouse) today and let's just say we are all so happy to be here. Something about this place and Port Aransas, TX just gets us all chilled out and rejuvenated. Had to share a fun and inexpensive Fourth of July flair that my Mama got for all of us for the weekend, these awesome and very comfy sandals from Payless! Yep, that's what I said Payless! Super fun, comfy and very affordable! Y'all will notice what a cheese ball I am when it comes to holidays big or small! Looking forward to starting this journey with you all. Please leave comments below. Thanks!

Ps: happy fourth y'all! Take care and be safe!! 

Xoxo,
Sarah 

1 comment: