Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pearl Salon and Boutique

Have you ever been to this beautiful place; Pearl Salon and Boutique? When you walk in, the first thing you notice or recognize is how delicious it smells and how beautiful and peaceful it is. It's not chaotic or loud like some salons I've been to. Immediately you are greeted with a drink of your choice. 

My friend and owner of the salon has done a beautiful job with this place and has come so far from when we first met at beauty school. I'm so proud of her and truly admire her and what she has accomplished. 

If you're in the area (Boerne, TX) you should really stop by for a treatment, haircut, color or even eye lash extensions. 

I recently went in for some color and a good haircut. My hair is dried and fried from all the bleach I've been using on it. So now it's time to get it healthy and string again. 

I'm so thankful for Amber for her skills, honesty, and her knowledge. She really is exceptional, friends!! Oh and can I just say that she runs on time!!! Yep, you heard me right a hairstylist that runs on time and is quick but thorough!! What a concept, right? I love it and her!!!



Here I am loving on her son, Jack while I was getting my hair done!! 


All finished and ready to go!!

Xoxo,

SM

No comments:

Post a Comment