Wednesday, July 22, 2015

No sonic?



We just moved to an area that has no Sonic, but that's ok with us, because this Mama loves to take original drinks and food recipes make them into my own on top of turning them into being healthy! In fact I really enjoy cooking that way!! 

One of my favorite takes on the "limeaids" from Sonic is this one right here!!

First (in a blender) I blend up one whole apple (sliced), a half of a cup of blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries add some ice then blend it up... I then add some coconut oil just about a teaspoon. I love the coconut flavor that it adds! 

Then pour (about 1/3 of a cup) the mixture into whatever cup you choose, add ice, pour (I use la croix) sparkling water to the top and then squeeze with limes... Voila you've got yourself a "berry limeaid"! Now go and make this and tell me that you don't need a Sonic around to have you some lime maids. ;)

Enjoy!! 

Xoxo,
SM

No comments:

Post a Comment