Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mexican Dresses

Ok, I have to confess... I have a serious obsession with Mexican dresses! I love the embroidery work, colors, uniqueness of each one and mostly how easy they are to just throw on, especially in the summer! 

It's something that I'll wear while we're down at the beach; to wear around the house or go out (to dinner, run errands, or hang around) in. 

My husband really doesn't like them one bit, but y'all I can't quit them.☺️

My latest and favorites for this summer are from a local store (Amano) in Port Aransas, TX! All three of them are very different but oh-so pretty! Oh and did I mention that these can fit just about anyone's body type.

Thanks to my sweet, Mama for being a model for me! 



Does anyone love Mexican dresses as much as I do? If so, where do you go to get yours? Please share!!😍

Xoxo, 

SM

No comments:

Post a Comment