Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tiny Dancer

We have a tiny dancer on our hands! JF has joined dance. She loves it and when I say love I mean acts like she's been doing this her whole life and she's only 3!! 

When we walked in sweet Daddy
was in there waiting for us! He totally surprised her and was able to plan his work day around her dance class. Yay for that!😍😍🙌👍 After we saw Daddy, I took her to get dressed and then we waited patiently until it was her turn to go in!😄

Mark got to watch for a bit then he and JD were off, because JD was tired and had a rough day. Before he left he and I were both beaming from ear to ear! Very proud parents, very proud moment. 

Sure is amazing how things have changed (for the better)! I'll go into this on another post but let me just say...  motherhood is the best. It's truly done me good!  

I watched her the whole time (of course) in awe! It took me back to when I was 3 and doing dance with "Toots Johnson". Lots of great memories I had with that woman. 

JF- I loved how eager and happy you were to learn and how you followed every instruction with a smile. I was watching with pride and a giddy heart.you seemed like such a natural and very mature. I'm so proud of you. I love you, my tiny dancer... JF! 

Look at this girl!!



Xoxo,

SM

No comments:

Post a Comment