Friday, July 3, 2015

To splurge or not to splurge? That is the question!

I say not! I've been cotimplating on getting a wildfox couture Fourth of July tank for our beach weekend and I'm so glad I didn't because not only is it something that I'm not going to wear every day but they are expensive for just a "tee". After my run this morning I thought I would shop local (in Port Aransas) for a Texas, fun, festive, and patriotic tank! I came across this tank that was just what I was looking for. Can you tell I'm excited and get really cheesy about holidays?:) I'd love to here/see your thoughts and opinions on whether "to splurge or not to splurge". 

Here's the 'Texas stars and Stipes' tank by O'neil for $25 vs. the 'Lady Liberty Chad' tank by Wildfox Couture for $58


The Blue Eyed Gemini

1 comment:

  1. I say there are a few items I splurge on but most of the time NOT to splurge!! Cute Port A tank! Have a great holiday weekend and cute post!!

    ReplyDelete