Sunday, July 5, 2015

Skin care

So, I've been really struggling with my skin care as of lately. As much as I LOVE Dove (bar) soap I decided to swap out the bar to these four (magical) products. 

First, I wash my face with the Obagi foaming cleanser, towel (pat) dry, then I go on to using the Obagi toner. After I've done those two steps I put on my retinol; starting by applying it to my problem areas on my face first. Then I put the elta md skincare sunscreen on. My dermatologist suggest I use this since I've been struggling with break outs and sunscreen can lead to trouble your skin. 

I haven't been on a skin care regimen since I was in high school. So, I just started this last Wednesday and so far it's doing what it's supposed to be doing. Clearing my skin. 

I did wake up this am with a little bit of dry patches aroun my mouth and tiny bit of redness on top of my cheeks but know this is just a process that my skin is going to go through to get the results I'm wanting. 

Let me know if you have any skincare regimes that's worth sharing. I'd love to hear from you all! 

Xoxo, 
SOM

No comments:

Post a Comment