Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Toddler Birthday Present

I want to let y'all in on a little secret, I have found a favorite "go to" birthday present that's fun and gender neutral! 

It's the Melissa and Doug wooden birthday cake! It's bright, an array of colors (no pink or purple), and allows kids to make/build their very own birthday cake! Note: I have no problem with the color pink or purple but I like that it  doesn't have those colors on it so it makes it gender neutral. Instead of a card I opt for a "Golden book" that relates to the theme of their birthday party or something that they like or have interest in at that time/age. Then I write a little note in it for the special birthday boy or girl! 

How cute is this? The beauty of this gift is it's very loved, practical, and cost effecient. 

The Melissa and Doug is $19.99 plus tax. Then a Golden book is usually around $3. 

Here's one more secret: I bought three birthday presents today for three different birthday boys from "Toy Zone". Walked out of there spending $77.88 and the man (owner) of this particular location (I10 across from Dominion) wrapped it for me at no additional cost! 

Well now that my secret is out... What is your birthday present secret (idea)? You know the thing that is your "go to" gift, the one that everyone wants and loves! 

Xoxo,
SM

PS: don't forget to follow (and like my posts) on Instagram @theblueeyedgemini and @somannyblessings 

I appreciate your love and support! 





No comments:

Post a Comment